logo

logo
Petit Fours: a Sydney food blog

logo

logo
Petit Fours: a Sydney food blog

logo

logo
Petit Fours: a Sydney food blog

Monday 10 February 2014

New Instagram Account !

"Not another one of those food picture sites!" you scream. Yes it's yet another one of those drool-worthy food instagram accounts but is that really a bad thing? I mean it's another excuse to follow around where I'm at and what I'm eating without having to go through all my typical verbose recounts of restaurants that I'm guilty of. Oh and the most important thing because I nearly forgot in all this rambling, the site:

                                         http://instagram.com/petit4s

That's where the blog's at so have a look if you aren't busy. Cause who are we kidding, most food bloggers are chronic procrastinators anyway. I've finally caught up to technology so you can expect regular updates from me as well as a few other things happening to the site. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


No, we aren't the most amazing gastronomes or chefs. Heck, half our team doesn't even know how to cook... well. However, what we really love is eating. And lots of it. We enjoy that occasional freebie, filling up that craving for a midnight snack and finding a 20 in our pockets that we thought we never had, and using that as an excuse to go out eating. As we battle the ongoing war on uni student poverty, we'll bring you the most swoon worthy recounts of our latest foodie adventures.


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...